Holly Blake is a Chartered Health Psychologist and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. She is Associate Professor of Behavioural Science at the School of Health Sciences, University of Nottingham, and works closely with Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust leading a programme of research and evaluation associated with employee health and wellbeing. She is paired with NUH Trust in the first Impact Leaders cohort funded by the ESRC (Impact Acceleration Account).
- 2016 SHS Silver Award for Workplace Health and Wellbeing (Nottinghamshire)
- 2015 Lord Dearing Award
- 2015 SHS Bronze Award for Workplace Health and Wellbeing (Nottinghamshire)
- 2013 Vice-Chancellor’s Achievement Award for sustained and substantial contribution to employee health and wellbeing in the NHS and University of Nottingham.
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Selected Member of University of Nottingham Senate 2014-2017
- Trustee of the UK Society for Behavioural Medicine (UKSBM)
- Executive Board Member of UKSBM – Conference and Liaison Officer.
- Chair of Scientific LOC for UKSBM ASM 2014
- NUH Trust Compassion in Care Advisory Board Member (employee wellbeing remit)
- University of Nottingham Work and Wellbeing Group.
- APPLE Programme facilitator for Work, Health and Wellbeing.
- Academic services, outreach, & capacity-building activities (national & international)
For further details: Holly Blake